TERMS & CONDITIONS
5 Tips for Candle Care
1. Trim the wick! Before lighting, trim the wick to 1/4" using scissors or a wick trimmer for a clean, safe burn and increased candle lifespan.
2. Let's get lit! Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling - especially important on the first burn!
3. Be safe! Never leave a lit candle unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time. To protect the surface below from heat, place your candle on a coaster or tile.
4. Let it go! Don't burn your candle if only 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
5. Let's reuse! Once the candle is finished, clean out the jar! Now you've got a new beauty jar, planter, or pencil holder or whatever you'd like.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
As a small business that sells and operates online, we believe that our customers’ privacy is of the utmost importance. We want you to have complete access to our policies and procedures, so that you may understand the ways you can control how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal data and non-personal data about you. “Personal Data” means any data that allows someone to identify you.
Examples of Personal Information Collected
Creating an Account on our Site
Name, e-mail address, and password.
Purchasing on our Site (including, Subscription Services)
Purchasing a Gift for Someone Else
In addition to the information listed above under “Purchasing on our Site,” we also may collect information about gift recipients (i.e., name and shipping address) so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
All customers have the option to sign up for our promotional email newsletter from our Site homepage, at checkout below the email field, via an external landing page, or in person via an email sign-up list. We will never automatically subscribe you to our promotional email newsletter without your permission. Please note, in addition to promotional emails, you may also receive non-promotion related emails regarding order confirmations, order status updates, abandoned carts, and review requests, as a part of the buying and selling process.
Promotions, Contests, and/or Surveys
Name and e-mail address. When you participate in a survey, we or our trusted third-party service provider may collect additional information that you choose to provide through the survey.
Name and/or Nickname and any information about yourself that you choose to submit or post publicly on our Site.
Name, e-mail address, and possibly other Personal Data, as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue.
We also automatically receive your computer’s device ID (“Device ID” means an ID that is unique to the device or browser on which you access our Site), internet protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and date/time stamp for your visit. This helps us know more about your browser and operating system. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
For wholesale inquiries please fill out our contact form.
Credit / Debit Cards