5 Tips for a Safe Candle Experience
You've taken the first step to self-care by adding a touch of essence to your space, now make it last!
“A dimming candle is the best sign to say goodnight”
Tips for your aromatic experience!
1. Trim the wick! Before lighting, trim the wick to 1/4" using scissors or a wick trimmer for a clean, safe burn and increased candle lifespan.
2. Let's get lit! Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling - especially important on the first burn!
3. Be safe! Never leave a lit candle unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time. To protect the surface below from heat, place your candle on a coaster or tile.
4. Let it go! Don't burn your candle if only 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
5. Let's reuse! Once the candle is finished, clean out the jar! Now you've got a new beauty jar, planter, or pencil holder or whatever you'd like.